A Quickbooks Consultant is someone from our CPA firm who will help you with Intuit QuickBooks software for a fixed number of hours per month, until you no longer need them. You can use them for training, assisting with your customization, bookkeeping services, cleaning up your vendor, customer, or accounts lists, or helping with any other value-added service.
And yes, it’s even done at a discounted rate! Perfect for when you see the need for a QuckBooks cleanup that can be done in smaller pieces over a few months, where you don’t know all that you need help with right up front.
Benefits of Quickbooks Help with a Consultant
- Single point of contact – We assign you a Quickbooks Consultant for a fixed number of hours per month. It’s like hiring a guru part-time – a QuickBooks contractor.
- At your disposal – You decide how you want to use your Quickbooks Consultant. Use them to perform training and cleanup, or just use them to be a guiding hand.
- Start now – You don’t have to scope out the entire project ahead of time, you can break it into logical chunks and start using those chunks as soon as you are ready.
Your Commitment to Us
- Hours option – Having a Quickbooks Consultant requires a minimum of 3 hours per month. For example, you could do 5 hours at $95 per hour, or 10 hours at $90 per hour. See the pricing section below for the breakdown.
- Term duration – We need a 3-month commitment. After which it will be on a month to month basis. If you need to reduce/increase the number of hours or cancel the commitment after the term, please give us 30 days’ notice.
- Do your homework – While meeting with you in-person and reviewing your Quickbooks, we may request that you find additional information for us before our next visit. It is your responsibility to make sure you do your homework before our next scheduled meeting.
- Carry-over – There’s no carry-over of hours from month to month. It’s use ’em or lose ’em, since we’re blocking out someone’s salaried days for your work.
Our Commitment to You
- Hours – We commit to doing everything in our power to meet the agreed upon hours over the course of the month. The work can be split up by our team accordingly, at our discretion. You’ll always have a single point-of-contact, but sometimes that person may need help from the team to get the work done.
- Overage – We will stop working once you hit your allotted discounted hours for the month. However, if you need more, and we have room in our schedule, the extra time is billed at the non-discounted rate.
- Holding prices steady – We’ll do our best to hold prices steady. But if we need to raise prices, we’ll give you 60 days notice.
- Tracking what is billable – In addition to our meetings, your hours are used by talking to you on the phone, replying to your email questions, training, testing, etc. If there’s someone working on something, it counts.
|Hours per month
|$100 per hour
|3 to 9
|$95 per hour
|10 to 19
|$90 per hour
|$80 per hour