The Royce CPA Firm has two simple guidelines for helping your business:
Minimize surprises, and maximize convenience
The world of business is unpredictable, but our services can give your business total certainty in where you stand, and can give insights into planning and preparation for the future. We minimize surprises with our own services, as well; you won’t be caught off-guard by a high price because we work directly with our clients throughout the year.
Convenience in business services simply means we make sure it’s easy to work with us, so that you can concentrate on your work!
The Royce CPA Firm can tailor a plan to suit your business’s needs. We offer the choice of à la carte, which lets you pick and choose what services you want, when you want them. Or, you can choose the Full Service Plan, which will include a pre-set list of services of your choosing, included in a standard monthly service fee.
Full Service Plans also include a free analysis of your needs, typically including bookkeeping, tax preparation, and specific planning services such as fringe benefit analysis, and owner compensation analysis.
- Analysis of Best Tax Status
- Application for S-Corporation
- Research & Development Tax Credits
- Avoiding double taxation for sole proprietorships
- Making the best of your deductions
- Analyzing the tax considerations of retiring and profit-sharing plans
Financial disclosures are an essential part of running a business.
We offer many types of statements, including:
- Audited Financial Statements
- Reviewed Financial Statements
- Prepared Financial Statements (Basic)
- Prepared Financial Statements (with full disclosures)
- Pre-Audit Preparation Assistance
- Customized Statements and Reports
Some common situations that call for business accounting forensics include:
- Legal proceedings
- Partner disputes
- Employee embezzlement investigation
Full-Disclosure Statements include not only the reconciliation and balancing, but footnotes, explanations, compliance disclosures, and more.
We can also do reports such as a Year-Over-Year analysis.
If you are being audited for regulatory compliance or by the IRS, we can help! The IRS looks for very specific things in an audit, and wants those things presented in a particular way. Having everything together before the audit can give you a sense of preparation and calm for what can be a stressful time, and the IRS agent will appreciate your preparation, as well.