- University of Mississippi – Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- NEMCC – Associates of Arts – engineering
- Certified Public Accountant
- Chartered global management accountant
- Samaritan’s feet – volunteer
Julie has worked largely in public accounting but has also had the privilege of working in the private sector for medium to large, publicly traded companies for about 5 of her total 25 years. Julie has a background in mathematics and loves sudoku puzzles and most everything else having to do with numbers.
Julie enjoys spending time with her husband in the wood shop and with her kids, usually in the kitchen. They look forward to ‘big’ breakfast on the weekends. She spends her spare time writing, reading, sketching or projecting with her husband. Julie also enjoys hanging out with any or all of her 8 fur-babies, feeding the crows that visit every morning and doing yoga or walking when the mood and the weather permit.